Philip Sturrock is an experienced corporate entrepreneur with extensive top management expertise. He has a portfolio of non-executive roles to which he brings his core skills of:
- Strategic analysis and implementation
- Mergers, acquisitions and change management experience
- IPO, public ownership and private equity involvement
- Charity management
- Team building and management leadership
- Non-executive skills of support and challenge
- Public, third sector and not-for-profit experience
- Commitment and enthusiasm for the roles he undertakes
- Integrity and support for the Nolan Principles of Public Life
Philip has a degree in History from Oxford and an MBA from the Manchester Business School.
Philip was appointed MBE in June 2014 in the Queen's Birthday Honours list for services to business, charity and the community in South East London.